Minor update for Visio by DPTPB stencil collection.
New NetApp 7.6 TB SSD
Added this new drive to NetApp controller and disk shelf stencils.
- NetApp part number: X319A.
- Marketing capacity: 7.6TB
- Right-sized capacity: 7153 GiB
- Supported with following HW platforms: AFF A200, AFF A700s, DS224C, FAS2650
New / Replaced logos used in Universal Margin shape
- Removed: BigTec logo
- Added: Arrow logo + few re-seller logos
Template files have been updated with the new “Universal Margin” shape.
Sample drawings still use the old version, if new logos are needed, navigate to “background template” tab, remove old “Universal Margin” shape and pull new “Universal Margin” shape from DPTPB cables stencil.
New stencil packages
All stencil packages have been updated with changed content. Please visit: NetApp, Nutanix and/or Rubrik download pages.
I’ve haven’t had pleasure to design a solution based on AFF A700 platform yet, maybe one glorious day… Quite often performance / capacity requirements can be fulfilled with lesser platforms like AFF A300 or even AFF A200.
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: 4-Node NetApp AFF A700 Fabric MetroCluster sample drawing”
Experimenting with SAS Quad-Path cabling and my new V2 stencils. AFF A300 with four DS224C shelves
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: NetApp AFF A300 Quad-Path SAS cabling sample drawing”
April 10, 2017 Visio by DPTPB update notes
- Minor update to DPTPB stencil collection
- Updated all NetApp sample drawings to use V2 style switch and cable shapes
- Additional Rubrik Sample Drawings
- Few bug fixes
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: Updated NetApp Sample Drawings + Bug Fixes”
April 3, 2017 update notes for Visio by DPTPB stencil collection.
- All DPTPB NetApp Cluster Interconnect switch shapes have been updated, using the same design as recently upgraded 10GbE and 1GbE switches. More info on design changes for switch shapes can be found in my blog post: Visio by DPTPB: Update Notes for All Switch stencils.
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: 10 GbE / 40GbE NetApp Cluster Interconnect switch shapes update (V2)”