Minor update for Visio by DPTPB stencil collection.
New NetApp 7.6 TB SSD
Added this new drive to NetApp controller and disk shelf stencils.
- NetApp part number: X319A.
- Marketing capacity: 7.6TB
- Right-sized capacity: 7153 GiB
- Supported with following HW platforms: AFF A200, AFF A700s, DS224C, FAS2650
New / Replaced logos used in Universal Margin shape
- Removed: BigTec logo
- Added: Arrow logo + few re-seller logos
Template files have been updated with the new “Universal Margin” shape.
Sample drawings still use the old version, if new logos are needed, navigate to “background template” tab, remove old “Universal Margin” shape and pull new “Universal Margin” shape from DPTPB cables stencil.
New stencil packages
All stencil packages have been updated with changed content. Please visit: NetApp download page
Apr 24, 2017 Visio by DPTPB release update notes
Updated NetApp FAS / AFF DPTPB Visio stencils to follow V2 design where all data is within top-level shape and rear view shapes have connection points for rack placement
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: NetApp FAS/AFF Controller Stencil (V2)” →
April 3, 2017 update notes for Visio by DPTPB stencil collection.
- All DPTPB NetApp Cluster Interconnect switch shapes have been updated, using the same design as recently upgraded 10GbE and 1GbE switches. More info on design changes for switch shapes can be found in my blog post: Visio by DPTPB: Update Notes for All Switch stencils.
Continue reading “Visio by DPTPB: 10 GbE / 40GbE NetApp Cluster Interconnect switch shapes update (V2)” →